Professorship Position In Gerontology
The University of Iowa College of Nursing seeks an established senior faculty member in gerontological nursing to support the mission of the college and provide leadership and mentorship in research and gerontological initiatives through collegiate and interdisciplinary aging opportunities, including the Csomay Center for Gerontological Excellence, the Center on Aging, and the Aging Mind and Brain Initiative. The candidate will join a dynamic faculty within a collaborative research university with excellence in aging research. Excellent interdisciplinary collaboration potential also exists through the Interdisciplinary Geriatric Education Center, Institute for Clinical and Translational Science, National Health Law and Policy Resource Center, Public Policy Center, Institute of Neuroscience, and other health care networks.
- Earned doctorate in nursing or a doctorate in a related field with a graduate degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Must be eligible for or currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of Iowa
- Focused program of research related to gerontological nursing
- Evidence of Intraprofessional collaboration to advance team science
- Distinguished record of substantial external research funding