2018 Leadership Conference Registration Form
This is an archived event.
This event has already taken place.
For announcements of other upcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter.
2018 NHCGNE Leadership Conference
November 13 - 14, 2018
Thriving Together as We Age: Older Adults and their Caregivers
- Broaden the discourse on aging, diversity and formal and informal caregiving for persons with dementia (PWD) and other disabling conditions related to aging.
- Explore ways in which healthcare system innovation can support family caregiving for persons with dementia and other disabling conditions related to aging
- Explore how technology can enhance family care for persons with dementia and other disabling conditions related to aging.
- Discuss multiple perspectives on emotional, psychosocial and cultural reciprocity for persons with dementia (PWD) and other disabling conditions and their caregivers.
- Develop leadership skills to influence research, education, practice and policy in aging, caregiving and care for PWD.
- Assist attendees in orchestrating full careers, particularly full academic and research careers in aging, related to caregiving and care of PWD.
Questions? Call 703.885.3500