Become a Sponsor!
NHCGNE is offering exclusive and unique sponsorships to promote your organization's brand, providing quality exposure to our members and the broader gerontological care community.
Plan to participate in the premier leadership development event in gerontological nursing – the NHCGNE Annual Conference on October 24-26, 2023. Under the theme of Research, Scholarship, and Innovations for Optimal Aging, this virtual conference will explore the current state of knowledge about national and international aging, dementia and mental health science, curricular innovations, evidence-based clinical practice, and health policies.
Provide expert presentations of current research, education methodologies and clinically oriented evidence-based practice information addressing a diversity of topics in gerontologic nursing that contributes to/supports optimal aging.
Provide opportunities for national and international collegial networking.
Enhance cross-cultural awareness and understanding of challenges in aging to promote health equity.
Science and Policy
- Examine research in the fields of gerontologic nursing and aging in order to inform, inspire and motivate positive health outcomes for older adults.
- Discuss current global, national, state, and local legislative, regulatory and practice issues and their implications/impact on/for older adult health.
- Analyze innovative approaches, including advanced technology, for aging research, practice, and education.
- Discuss processes for translating research findings into positive health outcomes in older adults.
- Demonstrate positive health impact of evidence-based practice and quality initiatives across the aging continuum.